Zumimall is a battery-powered night vision Wi-Fi Camera, that can be placed anywhere in the surrounding allowing the user to watch it on a Smartphone at any time. It has a rechargeable and long standby-time battery of 6000 mAh which can work for 2 to 5 months when fully charged. Zumimall camera is the best wireless-battery powered camera in the market because of its advanced specifications. It is 100% wireless, easy to install, and also provides 1080P HD image quality recording.
The device also has two-way storage, i.e. micro SD card slot supporting up to 128 GB max and paid cloud storage. It also has features like 130 degrees wide-angle viewing, a night vision and advanced PIR motion detector, and 2-way audio allowing the user to talk directly through the battery camera from his/her phone. Since it is weatherproof, the device can be used for both indoors and outdoors surveillance.
ZUMIMALL Camera requires no drilling to fix it to the wall or any other place, as it has a magnetic bracket and double-sided adhesive tapes. The camera setup is also easy and straight forward and can be completed in 5 to 10 minutes without the need for any tools.
When using the device for the first time, it is mandatory to install CloudEdge App from the App Store or Google Play Store on your Smartphone. Then permit it to use mobile cellular data and wireless Local Area Network (LAN) to add an IP camera. Also allow it to get system push messages permissions so that when the camera triggers a motion detection or audible alarm, your smartphone can receive the alarm push or notification. New users to CloudEdge App should follow the registration instructions after clicking the “Register” option.
After that install the Micro SD card into the camera, before powering-up to ensure it is detected. To turn on the camera, you should press the “Power” button for 5 seconds. The indicator should blink Red before you set up Wi-Fi. However, if the camera does not power on, you should plug in DC 5V 1A/ 2A phone adaptor and allow it to charge for at least 15 minutes before powering up.
How to add a camera to the app
The camera supports 2.4G Wi-Fi and not the 5G Wi-Fi, so the range of your smartphone and the ZUMIMALL camera from your router should be at least 1 to 3 feet away. Next:
- Open the CloudEdge App in your phone and click the “+” icon for adding a new device, then select “Battery Camera”.
- If the device is blinking red, select “The device has flashed red” and then click “Next”. If it is not blinking red, then make sure you’re near your router, or you can press the “Battery camera” button to wake the device if it is asleep,
- Press the “Reset” button for 4-5 seconds or according to your user’s manual, and when it flashes red, click “Next”, or
- Press the “Battery camera” button and tap “Next”.
- Select the 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi SSID and input your password then click “Next” to login.
- The next step is to aim the Battery camera lens to read the QR code in your phone at a distance of 15 cm.
- When the device scans the QR code successfully, you will hear a tone, click on “Hear Tone” to allow the device to start the connection to Wi-Fi and then skip to the “Search to Device” page and click “DONE” to open your camera in “My Device” list. You can then watch all the security videos directly from your phone.
ZUMIMALL Camera All Variants
Here are some of the variants of ZUMIMALL Cameras that you can opt for as per your requirement.
ZUMIMALL A3P Security Camera
It is a rechargeable waterproof camera having 6000 mAh battery, which can last up to 2-5 months. As it is wireless, it is easy to install and requires only 5 mins for the installation. It has excellent HD video image quality of 1080P and two-way audio remote access. It also provides two-way storage that is through memory card of 128 GB, and the other way is through cloud storage. It is compatible with all types of smartphones and tablets.
ZUMIMALL GX1S Security Camera
It is an ultra-long standby camera with 2 enhanced antennas. It has a rechargeable battery of 10400 mAh, which can last up to 6 months. It has an improved motion detection system with adjustable motion sensors to reduce false alarms. It has FHD 1080P night vision camera so that you can get a clear view even in the dark. It also provides two-way audio and remote access.
ZUMIMALL C1 Doorbell
It is a waterproof night vision doorbell camera having a rechargeable battery of 6600 mAh. It has a 1080 FHD camera, which gives you a clear image even in the dark. It provides two storage options that is via microSD card and cloud storage, and also it is compatible with any type of smartphone.
ZUMIMALL Camera Features
The key features of the camera that make it a smart security device:
- It is 100% wireless – The device can be placed anywhere in the house or office, indoors or outdoors, without the need for any cables or wires for connection. The long-lasting rechargeable battery ensures no power cables needed to power-up the device, thereby allowing it to be placed even in remote-hideout places in the compound that are far from a power supply.
- 6000 mAh rechargeable battery –The battery can last for 2-5 months after first charging it for 8 hours and before setting up the camera for the first time. This is a very cost-effective feature in terms of cost and management of the device, as it requires charging only after a few months and not daily.
- Alarm notification and playback – The device is designed to record videos only when the PIR sensor detects human body motion events. When this occurs, it sends a push alarm message notification to your phone App and you can then playback the video via CloudEdge App at any time.
All about ZUMIMALL Camera Setup APP
- You cannot use a PC browser or software to run the APP.
- The device does not support a 5G Wi-Fi network.
- Events snapshots are saved in Cloud, and the events recorded files in the Micro SD card.
- Manually snapshots and recorded files are saved in Mobile.
Download ZUMIMALL Camera APP
Click Here to Download ZUMIMALL Camera APP
How to Reduce False Alarm in Camera
- The camera should not be placed where it faces objects with bright lights or any other source of light.
- Avoid placing the camera facing the mirror.
- Be careful for wireless interference by placing the camera at least 1 meter away from routers and phones.
- Also Avoid placing the camera where there are frequent movements of vehicles, at least 55 Feet away.
- Keep the camera away from air conditioner vents, humidifier outlets, and heat transfer vents.
How to Talk to or Listen to ZUMIMALL Camera
To talk to your ZUMIMALL camera, hold the Intercom key to talk to, and enable the “Audio key on” to listen to the camera.