The Trendnet Bullet Network Camera is a smart covert IR day and night vision HD surveillance camera. It easily reaches up to 30m (98 ft) areas and It also contains a MicroSD Card Slot (Up to 128GB). This records the 4MP video in H.265 compression and 30m night vision smart technology provides 24-hour surveillance. By using the IR LEDs you can easily convert the night-time viewing. The TRENDnet is a Indoor and Outdoor 4MP H.265 WDR PoE IR Bullet and trendnet Dome Network Camera.
It is a compact network camera that delivers year-round surveillance with IP67 weather.
You can easily complete the trendnet camera Setup and view live video with included complimentary software and mobile apps. It is an adjustable 120dB WDR setting camera that easily improves image quality and video recording clarity. Through this setting, you can easily get a clear image when in high contrast lighting environments makes it more visible.
Trendnet Bullet Network Camera Installation
To install the Trendnet surveillance camera system first, you have to remove it from its packaging box, if it is new. Then, to install it follow the below steps that will help to install it easily.
- First of all, mount your trendnet Ip camera in a good place or the place you want to protect it.
- Before mounting the camera, you should also insert the SD card in the camera’s MicroSD Card Slot.
- After that, lace it and then connect its power jack with the electric power.
- Then, you can also connect the 10/100Mbps PoE (Power over Ethernet) port with an Ethernet cable.
- After that, press the power button of the trendnet camera and then the power button light also blinks after connecting the wifi network.
- Now, you have to manage your device by using your Mobile device, PC, etc.
- Just, open any device and add this camera through the Complimentary VMS Software and manage it accordingly.
So, these are some various points for the Trendnet camera installation. Try to connect your camera by following the above steps.
Trendnet Bullet Network Camera (TV-IP1314PI) Login
First, you have to complete the Trendnet configuration process. After that, using the trendnet camera app or web interface, you can log in to your camera. To the Trendnet login, you have to follow the below steps.
- First of all, you have to connect your PC or Mobile phone with the same network which is connected with your camera.
- Before installing the camera, you can also Note your camera’s MAC address. It is also printed on the packaging box.
- Now, you have to install the trendnet app through the web interface.
- You have to locate your camera app through the TRENDnet camera default password or https://www.trendnet.com. Just type this address on the web interface.
- Then, install the app with the latest version and then open it.
- After that, you can accept the terms and conditions of it.
- To login, tap on the sign-in option.
- After this, put the login credentials in the popping up box such as username or password.
- Now, you can add this camera after tapping on the”sign-in” option.
- To add this camera, click on the “+” option and find your camera.
- Now, you can add your camera according to on-screen instructions.
Thus, the Trendnet Camera login process is complete now. By using these points, you can also try to connect your camera.
Trendnet Bullet Network Camera Manual
The Trendnet Ip camera system (TV-IP1314PI) usually comes with a user manual, quick installation guide, resolution H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264: 2560 x 1440 up to 30fps, camera accessories, or warranty card. All things are very helpful to use the camera properly. One of the best using this is the Trendnet camera user manual, which instructs about connecting or using it. The short description of the user manual is helpful to know about its features or more relevant information. But sometimes the TRENDnet camera manual does not give the proper instructions about its setup and troubleshooting tips. So, To manage your wireless camera properly and troubleshoot its various issues easily follow here given instructions.
Trendnet Bullet Network Camera Setup
By using the Complimentary pro-grade software, you can easily manage your TRENDnet cameras. There are some steps to managing its settings properly.
- First, you install the Trendnet camera software through the driver manager.
- After that, open this software and install it into your PC to TRENDnet IP camera Setup Wizard this.
- After that, you have to search on your PC window bar, this software.
- Then, open it through the TRENDnet drivers Windows 10 and find your camera name.
- After that, click on your camera name and then directly go into the setting menu.
- If you want to manage your camera administrating setting, then click on it and then change its setting according to the given on-screen instructions.
- After that, save all the changes for the TRENDnet management Utility.
So, these are some steps to change the setting of your Trendnet Ip security camera. You can also use these steps for the Trendnet camera setup.
Trendnet Bullet Network Camera Troubleshooting
One of the most wonderful Trendnet network cameras also causes various issues such as Trendnet camera not working, no connecting to wifi, or so many issues. To fix or troubleshoot all relevant issues of the camera follow the below-given guide.
- If your Trendnet camera is not working, then you reboot your camera and then again turn on its power.
- Sometimes, the TRENDnet live view is not shown. To fix this problem you can check your PC or device’s internet connection.
- Moreover, If your Trendnet camera is not connected to wifi, then you can again attach the Ethernet cable with the camera PoE port.
- If your Trendnet camera does not show the Tamper Detection. Then, you can change your camera notification setting and fix this problem.
- Apart from this, If your Trendnet camera does not sound the alarm, then you just go into the setting and change the alarm setting from here.
- Sometimes, the Trendnet camera app is not working, surely your device is not connected to wifi. First, you connect your device to the internet and then use it again.
So, these are some various Trendnet camera troubleshooting steps. It is helpful to fix your camera device issues without any hassle.
Trendnet Bullet Network Camera review
After researching the many wireless cameras I finally purchased the trendnet camera. It was a replacement for my previous camera that does not work. I got the trendnet camera review from my close friend. It has also used this camera for the last three years. His experience with this camera is very amazing in comparison to others. I also bought this camera especially to mount it on my outdoor. The Powerful 4MP video in H.265 compression is very great in comparison to others. It detects up to 30m at night vision and provides 24-hour surveillance without touching it. The performance of the camera is very good and amazing. I also suggest this camera to more and more people and it is also happy to use this.
Frequently asked questions
How to update the Trendnet tv-ip311pi camera firmware?
Just, access the web interface login page of the camera and then type the TRENDnet camera default username and password. After this, you have to go into the camera setting and choose the Trendnet firmware update option through here. Now, follow the on-screen instructions and update your camera with the latest version.
Can I reset the trendnet tv-ip311pi factory default setting?
Of course yes, by using the reset button you can easily complete the trendnet tv-ip311pi factory reset process. Just, press or hold the camera reset button using teh pin. It can hold up for three to fifteen seconds. After that, leave it and wait for your camera factory default settings to be reset now.
What can I do for the TRENDnet camera reset password?
For the trendnet tv-ip310pi reset password, you have to go into the wireless setting. After this, change the password by clicking on the change password. Now, you also confirm your old password and then put your new password. After that, tap on the save option. Your Trendnet camera password is reset.