The NexiGo StreamCam N930E Webcam is a full HD 1080P webcam with ring light. It is specially designed for video calling, meeting, picture capture and record videos. Usually, nexiGo is a company name that manufactures top-quality network devices. On the other hand, nexiGo streamCam n930e webcam is built-in ring light offers lighting compensation at 3 different levels with touch control. It has 12 white LEDs which are brighter than other webcams with lights. The 75 Degree wide-angle lens captures true to life videos and images at 1080P/30FPS. The N930E webcam is 3-level adjustable ring light with touch control. It allows you to change brightness level in poor lighting, providing different lighting requirements for your video chatting or streaming.
The setup and installation of the NexiGo StreamCam N930E Webcam is simple, it takes less than 5 minutes. It is fast auto focus that catches ideal focus positions as you move, making it easier for you to get clear images/videos. This webcam has noise-cancelling technology in which the unwanted noise of the external environment is reduced to a great extent so that the sound of the work in the device can be heard better.
Installation of the NaxiGo StreamCam N930E webcam
The NexiGo StreamCam N930E Webcam is a latest technology webcam, it provides clear picture and HD quality. In the N930E webcam no extra driver is required. If you want to enjoy the benefit of the streamcam webcam then you need to install the webcam. There are some steps of installation which are as follows.
- Firstly, install the webcam then you should unbox the NexiGo StreamCam N930E Webcam from the packaging box and verify if it comes with the following components like power cord, USB cable and more.
- Secondly, the webcam has to be properly placed on the computer or laptop.
- Using a USB cable and attached the webcam to the computer or laptop.
- Take an USB cable, one part of the cable plug into the NaxiGo streamcam N930E LAN port.
- Other parts of the cable plug into the computer or laptop LAN port.
- Power ON the webcam and wait for the LED light turns to solid.
- Now you have to turn on the computer and you will see a message on the computer’s screen that the webcam has been installed.
After that, the naxigo n930e installation process is over. Presently you enjoy the advantages of the webcam and easily Setup the webcam.
Connect the NaxiGo streamcam N930E webcam to the wifi
The N930E webcam is a wireless and it easily connects the wifi through the ethernet cable. If you want to connect the Naxigo stream cam webcam to the wifi without any hurdle then you follow the given below steps.
- The initial step, power OFF the webcam by using the power button.
- Take an ethernet cable and then one part of the cable connects the N930E webcam’s ethernet port.
- Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into the wifi router’s ethernet port.
- Here, power ON the wifi router and webcam, then wait for a few seconds until the LED indicator turns to solid.
- Presently, the naxigo streamcam webcam successfully connects the wifi.
Manual of the NaxiGo streamcam N930E 1080P webcam
The NexiGo StreamCam N930E Webcam is a full HD gaming webcam that captures true to life videos and images at 1080P (1920×1080) at 30FPS. If you want to know more information about the streamcam webcam, you should read the naxiGo n930e manual. Manual is that all the information is there about the N930E webcam. In the manual webcam weight is 6.7 ounces, ASIN is B08J896MYT, naxiGo dimension is 3.15 x 2.17 x 2.76 inches, model number is N930E, optical sensor size is 1/2.7 inch, etc. If you want to Setup the naxigo n930e streamcam webcam then you should read the manual. But sometimes manuals provide half and wrong information by which setup is not done. If you want to properly setup the webcam then you need to follow the given steps.
Steps for NaxiGo streamcam N930E webcam setup
The n930e webcam is superior for video conferencing, capturing pictures and recording videos. If you want to set up the naxiGo webcam then it is very ingenious. It takes 4-5 minutes to setup the n930e webcam. There are some steps, which are as follows.
- First and foremost, make sure your webcam is properly connected to the computer, wired or wirelessly.
- Then, install and download the webcam form the google play store and apple app store.
NOTE: You use the QR code to install the app.
- Launch the app and tick to accept all the terms and conditions.
- Here, sign-in the account with default username and password.
- Then you type default login username and password in their fields.
- Here click “+icon” to add the webcam, then a list of the webcam is displayed. You select your webcam from the following list.
- Go to the settings option and set the web camera name.
- You also set the password for security of the webcam.
- After these settings, in the end click “save”.
Now the steps of the naxiGo n930e setup is finished. You seamlessly enjoy the video conferencing for friends, family members without any interruption.
Troubleshooting tips for naxiGo streamcam n930e webcam issue
The NexiGo StreamCam N930E Webcam built in 3 level adjustable brightness like low, medium and high. Whenever you need more brightness, you can brighten it. But sometimes naxiGo n930e not working there cause some issues. You can easily fix the issue with troubleshooting tips.
- The naxiGo streamcam 1080p is not working then you fix the problem by reset the webcam. To reset the webcam one has to press the reset button.
- Sometimes naxiGo streamcam n930e not connecting the wifi, you need to verify your webcam is not connecting to the wrong network. Ensure you have entered the correct password while connecting to Webcam to the wifi.
- Sometimes naxigo n930e do not record the picture and videos, So you will have to verify whether you have installed the webcam in Proper way.
- Time-to-time you need to check the firmware update of the naxigo webcam. If you use the old version then your webcam does not work properly.
- Sometimes the setup of the n930e webcam is not done, you should check you install the accurate app. You also Setup the webcam with a web browser.
Naxigo streamcam n930e review
The naxigo streamcam is full HD widescreen video calling. It has a 75 Degree wide angle lens that captures true to life videos and images at 1080P (1920×1080) at 30FPS. The 2 million pixels high-definition image allows you to experience crystal videos in every environment. The N930E is an auto focus that offers the best focus position for you so you don’t have to bother manually adjusting the focal length every time. Its built-in noise-canceling mic reduces ambient noise to enhance the sound quality of your video. Even in noisy surroundings, you can capture the sounds you want. You can directly enjoy the webcam in applications such as Skype and Zoom. it is compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.6, Linux 2.6.24, Chrome OS. That means the naxiGo streamcam n930e webcam is a tremendous device for video conferencing, video and picture capture.
Can I reset the naxigo streamcam N930E?
To reset the NexiGo StreamCam N930E Webcam by pressing the reset button. For this locate the reset button, afterward press and hold the reset button for a few seconds. In a while, release the button and you hear a beep. Here the LED indicator flashes orange light that means reset is successful on the stremacam n930e webcam.
Is the NexiGo n930e a good webcam?
Of-course yes naxigo is the best webcam for video conferencing. It includes many features like built-in ring light offers lighting compensation at 3 different levels with touch control, built-in noise-canceling mic reduces ambient noise to enhance the sound quality of your video etc.
How do I change my naxigo n930e webcam settings?
To change the setting, launch the software for your webcam. Here go to the “Settings” or a similar menu within your n930e webcam software and click to open it. Then, locate the “Brightness” or “Exposure” tab, and click to open it.