The Kodak C525 baby monitor helps you to monitor the activity of a baby or little one by connecting with a WiFi network. Take pleasure at night knowing your little ones are safe and having a sound sleep. It is designed to view the satisfaction of parents throughout the world. The two-way talk grants you the ability to communicate or sing with your baby. The Kodak smart home app will deliver an alert whenever the motion is detected. It helps your 9 lullabies to sleep peacefully and to monitor them with your tablet or mobile phone. With the split-screen feature, you can observe an eye in two places in real-time. It arrives with a baby unit and parent unit.
The 360-degree view to every edge of the room enables you to monitor your baby with total peace of mind. The short and smooth modern design offers you to set it in small areas and also gives a premium look to your home decor. The SD card and cloud recording function give relaxation from running out of storage space and recording the video without any disturbance. The features of the Kodak cherish c525 smart baby monitor are as follows.
Kodak Baby Monitor Features
The Kodak Cherish baby monitor arrives with several features. Some well-known features and specs are as follows.
- It allows you to monitor the little ones or babies in real-time by connecting with the WiFi network.
- Thereby, gives relaxation to the parents from unknown activities of your baby.
- Install the Kodak Smart Home app to receive the alert whenever the motion is detected.
- The split-screen feature gives the authorization to keep an eye on two screens with a 360-degree view of the room.
- You can record many videos as it supports SD cards and cloud recording features. Therefore get free from out-of-storage space. Now go after the baby monitor installation operation. These are as follows.
Kodak Baby Monitor Installation
Unpack the Cherish C525 unit box and take out all the objects from it. Put all these objects on a level surface. Learn the Kodak C525 manual mindfully and start the installation process keeping safety and warnings in mind. Now go after the baby monitor installation. The installation procedure is as follows.
Mount The Camera
- Set the screws on the wall. The dia of the screws should be between 5mm to 9mm. Keep the distance between both two of 20mm.
- Put the match on that by aligning the holes.
- Push the match to the underneath direction so the screws fit the small side.
Insert The Batteries
- Before using both units, make a WiFi link between both parent and baby units.
- Put the batteries to the parent unit compartment and it should be inserted, having the label in your direction.
- Now, put the baby unit batteries by viewing the label in the down direction.
Power The Baby Unit
- Attach the tiny end of the USB wire to the baby unit adapter USB socket at the rear of the baby unit.
- The large end of the baby unit adapter should be to the AC joint.
- Slide the power button to turn the baby unit on. The red LED indicator glow shows the battery is fully charged.
Power The Kodak Cherish C525 Parent Unit
- Join the small end of the USB cord to the parent unit adapter USB joint at the rear of the parent unit.
- Attach the other end adapter to the AC socket. The battery status with glow-up indicates that it is attached strongly to the AC joint.
- Slide the ON button to power it on. The Kodak C525 baby monitor login operation is as follows.
Kodak App Login
- Open the store on a tablet or mobile device and type Kodak Smart Home app in the explore box and hit download.
- Install and open the Kodak app.
- A fresh login interface will reveal.
- Typewrite the details and hit the login icon.
Kodak Cherish Setup
The Setup of the Kodak Cherish C525 video baby monitor with a mobile app is as follows.
- Explore the Kodak app from the store.
- Download the Kodak Smart Home app from your tablet or mobile phone. You can redirect to the app by scanning the QR code.
- The next interface will be present to create or log in with your Kodak account. Tap signup id creating a fresh account. If you previously have an account, then do the login.
- Now add a baby monitor to the app. Before that, get sure that you have connected to the WiFi network.
- To do it, choose to add a new device option and select the baby series choice.
- After that, pick the Kodak C525 baby monitor. Follow the Kodap Smart Home app instructions.
- Halfway through the setup, it will demand you to put the baby monitor into setup mode. In that situation, thumb down the pair button for around three to five seconds.
- The beep sound indicates that the camera has entered setup mode and touch continues.
- The setup completed interface will reveal and select the name of your baby monitor as per your wish.
- Now test the device by running the snapshot to view live video. The Kodak Cherish C525 baby monitor troubleshooting tips and tricks are as follows.
Kodak Cherish C525 Troubleshooting
Certain issues may arise in Kodak C525 cameras. Some well-known issues with the troubleshooting guide are as follows.
Kodak Cherish C525 keeps disconnecting? Solutions
If the Kodak Cherish C525 keeps disconnecting, then these are the solutions you need to apply to fix it.
- The baby unit and the parent unit are not in the reach of each other.
- The WiFi connection is not compelling or weak.
- Maintain the interval between both baby unit and parent unit from 3 feet to 12 feet.
- Assure that you had connected both the units and the device with an identical WiFi network.
- Unplug the camera and plug it into the AC socket again after five minutes.
- Do the reset operation.
Kodak C525 factory reset
- Assure that the Kodak camera is off. Unplug the Camera.
- Thumb down the pair switch and plug into the AC joint.
- Turn on the device. The pair switch should be pushed until you listen to two beep noises.
- Stop pushing the pair switch now.
- The factory reset initiates and it will take you two to three minutes.
- The Kodak Cherish C525 flashing blue light glows frequently. It means the camera is reset successfully.
Kodak C525 parent unit reset
- See the menu button on the parent unit.
- Thumb down the menu switch for around six seconds.
- Release the menu switch.
- That’s it, the parent unit has been reset.
Kodak Cherish C525 parent unit not working? Tips
- Validate the power connection to the parent unit.
- Verify that the battery is wholly charged.
- Connect to the AC joint to recharge the parent unit.
- Do the parent unit reset operation. Force the menu button down for about six seconds. Release the menu button.
Kodak C525 Baby Monitor Review
I ordered this baby monitor as one of my friends recommended and I like it. The video quality is decent and I feel the setup too. It arrives with a baby unit and parent unit. Just connect the baby monitor with the router network and setup by installing the Kodak app on your tablet or mobile device. With the split-screen feature, you can view an eye in two places in real-time. The battery lasts all day. The rechargeable battery gives peace of mind and saves replacement costs. But after three weeks of purchasing the monitor, the device stuck and stopped running. I saw the user manual and did the reset operation. Finally, the monitor works and is still working pretty well. Besides that, a very useful and valuable baby monitor at this cheap price range.
Q1. What’s the brand name?
Kodak, a valuable and reliable camera brand in the world market.
Q2. Does this camera record io 1080p resolution?
No, this camera records io 720p resolution.
Q3. How big is the parent unit screen?
The size of the parent unit screen is five inches.
Q4. Don’t know how to reset. Help me, please
Ensure that camera is off. Firstly, Unplug the Kodak Camera. Force down the pair switch and plug into the AC socket. Power on the device. The pair switch should be forced continuously when you hear two beep sounds. Quit forcing the pair switch now. The factory reset begins and it will take you two to three minutes. The blue light shines frequently. It determines the camera is reset successfully. Hope it helps.
Q5. What is the warranty period of the Kodak C525 baby monitor?
The warranty period of this baby monitor is two years.
Q6. How to set up the Kodak smart home baby monitor with an app?
Install the Kodak Smart Home app and read the user guide to do the setup. Thanks.
Q7. How do I mount the Kodak camera?
Fix the nuts on the wall. The diameter of the nuts should be within 5mm to 9mm. Maintain the distance among both two units by 20mm. Set the match on that by arranging the holes. Slide the match to the underneath direction so the nuts fit the short side.
Q8. Where the recorded videos have been saved?
The recorded videos have been stored in your mobile phone or tablet storage by the Kodak app.
Q9. Motion detection sensors are available in this Kodak baby monitor?
Yes, the motion detection sensors are present in this baby monitor.
Q10. Does it have an inbuilt microphone?
Yes, the Kodak baby monitor arrives with an inbuilt microphone.
Q11. Can we communicate through the Kodak device?
Yes, the inbuilt microphone and speaker allow you to do two-way communication.
Q12. My Kodak baby monitor is not working. What to do?
Maybe the baby unit and the parent unit are not in the range like each other. Unplug the baby camera and plug it into the AC joint again five minutes later. The WiFi connection is not strong or weak. Ensure that you have connected both the units and the WiFi device with an identical network. Manage the interval between both units from 3 feet to 12 feet. Do the reset operation.