KAMTRON IP network camera is a wireless security camera that keeps your home safe and secure always. Kamtron Ip Camera setup is easy and quick from its mobile app. On the top of that you can also login into your camera using its web portal. Plus, it provides secure access to its live video stream which you can access from anywhere.
You can live stream video via Smart Phone, PC app or tablet. It comes with a wide 62 Degree broad-angle view which covers every corner of your house. It have one Super IR LED installed for Night Vision which covers up to 20ft.
You can remotely control the camera. Rotate it easily with your finger swipes on the App, to watch every corner of your room. Kamtron supports both Ethernet as well as Wi-Fi connection. It has many useful features like an intelligent motion detector, two-way audio, record and playback video. Kamtron cameras record full HD video to give you crystal clear pictures. It also alerts you on the mobile app with snapshots and videos. And then with a built-In speaker, you can immediately warn the concerned person.
To start Kamtron Ip Camera Setup, First Downlaod the MIPC APP.
Kamtron IP network wireless camera setup
Setup with Kamtron MIPC app
- Go to the google play store/ Apple app store and download the MIPC Kamtron security camera app. You can also scan the QR code printed on the box to get the MIPC app.
- Open the App and Sign up to create a new account. Enter your username and password, next. After Setup, you will be able to login into the Kamtron Camera using these details.
- “Bind or Link” your email with the account so that you can retrieve the password if needed in the future.
- Insert the SD card in the camera and connect it to the power supply.
- Wait until your a “tick” sound coming from the camera. In case you don’t hear it, then Unplug the adapter and plug it back again.
- Open the app and tap the plus (+) icon on the top left hand corner to add the camera.
- Select your device type and scan the QR code present at the bottom of the camera.
- Select the connection mode type for your camera. You can connect it via “Wi-fi” or “Ethernet”.
Connect IP camera via Wi-Fi connection
- Power on the camera and wait until the prompt tone is heard. This will take around 30 seconds. On your App select “Wi-Fi” as your connection type.
- Hold the RESET button present at the back of the camera for 1 sec and release it. You will hear a sound and WiFi LED light flashes alternatively.
- Select your Wi-Fi network, enter the password and tap NEXT. The device will start to connect to the camera.
- keep your phone close to the camera and wait till your device is connected to the camera.
- Now, change the camera password. You can also give a unique name to your camera. Add the time zone of your area and tap APPLY. Your Kamtron camera is connected is to Wi-Fi successfully.
Connect IP camera via Ethernet connection
- Connect the Ethernet cable and power supply to the camera. Select the “Ethernet connection type” in the application. Moreover, the other end of the ethernet cable should be connected to your router’s LAN port.
- Next, wait until the IR lights turn off. You will hear a prompt tone. Tap “The prompt tone has been heard”.
- It will take around 120 seconds for your Kamtron to get connected with the router.
- Once it connects. Create the camera’s password and tap APPLY.
- You will then have to select your Wi-Fi’s name from the list and enter its password for confirmation.
- Now you can rename your camera. Add the time zone of your area and tap APPLY.
- Pull out the Ethernet cable. Now, your device will be offline for a short time.
- Now click on the live interface video option, appearing on the app. You can see your camera is connected to the device.
- Use your finger to control the moment of the camera.
Q1. Can we record the video in Kamtron? How to enable record in Kamtron security cameras?
- Open the MIPC app and go to settings.
- Click on the record option
- Select the video mode for recording and tap APPLY.
Q2. Cannot connect Kamtron camera to the WiFi?
This problem may arise during the setup of the Kamtron camera. To connect it:
- Press the reset button present at the back of the camera for 10 seconds. You will hear the device sound” Restore to factory setting successfully”.
- After few seconds you will again hear the Tick sound from the camera.
- Open the MIPC app and select your WiFi network, enter the password and tap NEXT. The device will start to connect to the camera.
- Keep your phone close to the camera and wait till your device is connected to the camera.
- Now, change the camera password. You can also give a unique name to your camera. Add the time zone of your area and tap APPLY. Your camera is connected is to WiFi.
Q3. Can I use the MIPC app on android too?
Yes, you download the MIPC app used for live video surveillance for Kamtron cameras on Android and iOS. Scan the QR code printed on the box or download the app from Google play store or Apple app store.
Q4. Can this camera connect to WiFi and use browser page for login?
Yes, you can choose the connection mode as a WiFi connection or an Ethernet connection. You can download the MIPC app on your PC and watch the live video streaming on it.
Q5. How do I get a motion alert on Kamtron IP network camera?
To enable motion alert:
- Open the MIPC application and go to settings.
- Turn on Motion detection.
- Setup the rule for motion detection.
- You will be notified on your phone when any motion is detected by the camera. You will receive a video or snapshot according to your setup.