The D-link camera is the most convenient wireless camera. This wireless camera’s goodwill in the market is most well in comparison to others. The Zero configuration based method of this wireless dlink camera is suitably more impeccable to connect it with your home network. To the D’link camera configuration, you should also use this mode for your home surveillance camera. The Zero-configuration mode is a mode that helps you to configure this wireless camera comfortably. It can automatically configure and very ingeniously sync with your D-link cameras. This is one of the best home surveillance security cameras which is most beneficial for your home.
The Zero Configuration of this Dlink camera makes it straightforward to set up with this Cloud Camera. Plainly join it with a plug and play method and just mydlink-enabled Cloud Router. Your Dlink camera will instinctively arrive on your mobile phone D-Link account so, let’s create it the next time you sign in. Just, unite all the cloud security cameras with this and enjoy a better experience with this camera. Go on the d-link camera setup wizard page of this camera to enable or configure this wireless camera. You can effortlessly configure this camera using your smartphone. To the MyDlink camera setup, just apply it by using the following instructions that are mentioned below.
Steps to get D’link camera configuration using mydlink.com
If you want to think “How to get D’link camera configuration using mydlink.com?” then you simply use the below steps in order. Let’s use these steps.
1. Connect the D-link camera with the power
Here are the steps to configure the wireless d’link camera easily with the MyDlink app.
- First and foremost, to run up the power of this camera, kindly unbox it first.
- After that put it in an impeccable location.
- Now, attach this camera with the power adapter and connect this camera power cord with this cable and another point is connected with the electrical power.
- This is working yet precisely, so, go ahead and push the power button of this cloud camera that’s located behind this camera.
- After that, click on your cloud router power button, if it already switches on then succeed directly into the next process.
- This camera intensively connects with your cloud router internet.
- Apart from that, this D-link cloud camera also connects with the internet via a wired connection.
2. Connect D-Link camera to phone using mydlink.com
Following are the below-mentioned steps to connect the Dlink router with the phone.
- So, you need a mydlink app to configure the mydlink account settings of this wireless camera.
- To the D’link camera configuration, just search mydlink.com on the web interface.
- After searching this, wait for a minute, you now reach its home page.
- Click on the “Get Started” option and locate this D-link camera admin page.
- Create the login account of this D-link camera. Navigate the on-screen directions and designate the username field and enter its username.
- Also choose a password field, in which you have to enter this camera password or login in.
3. Pair the D-link WiFi camera using the mydlink.com
Here are the steps to pair the mydlink app to log in to the wireless camera impeccably.
- After creating the account, now you should pair this camera.
- Click on add camera or “+” plus sign icon to add or sync this camera with your mobile phone.
- Through this, you can easily see the live view of your home.
- Click on this option and choose your active device name and pair it.
- Navigate the on-screen showing instructions and pair it.
- After pairing the camera, you will also connect it with the internet from here, if it is not connected with the WIFi.
- This D-link camera is synced by mydlink.com precisely.
4. Steps for the D’link camera configuration using mydlink.com
After connecting or pairing that wireless home security D’Link cloud camera with your mobile phone, now you can simply configure this camera with further settings.
- To the D’link camera configuration using mydlink.com, simply search that address.
- After that, go on the d-link camera setup wizard page and let’s begin to make changes to this camera.
- If this cloud camera shows low-quality video, then simply visit under the settings and change the quality of this camera.
- Choose the high resolution and save the changes.
- Mydlnk also allows you to connect this camera with a WiFi connection.
- Just configure the network settings. It largely supports the 2.4Ghz frequency and network connection.
- So, apply the furthermore settings on this device and finish the D’link camera configuration process.
- In the end, kindly save and click on the “save changes” option to precisely show the effect of these applicable settings.
Hence, these are some quick steps for the D’link camera configuration. Let’s use these above-mentioned points to configure it using mydlink.com.
What should I do if the mydlink.com setup wizard cannot find the camera?
Following are the steps mentioned below to fix the mydlink setup wizard that cannot find a camera.
- Search mydlink.com again on the web page, if this is not searching yet then simply check the internet connection of your mobile phone.
- If this is connected with the well-built connection of the internet, then simply turn on your camera for one time.
- Leave this D-link cloud camera as it is and switch on this camera after a minute.
- Make sure the signal indicator blinks specifically when you have to switch on its power.
- Now, you can move on to the web management page and locate this camera on the setup wizard page.
- Let’s pair it and use this D-link wireless camera accordingly.
Hence, try to fix your wireless camera occurring issue by using this by emulating the on-screen instructions.
How to fix the d’link setup wizard not working?
These are the specific instructions to fix the d’link setup wizard not working issue. It’s all mentioned below.
- Check the cloud router internet connection.
- Switch off your camera and turn on its power again.
- If this is not working yet, then reset the Dlink WiFi camera.
- To the d-link camera reset, just hold the reset button and reset this cloud camera to all factory default settings.
- The factory default settings of this camera reset now.
- Now, the Dlink camera flashes the signal light, if this is flashing then verify that the setup wizard page is working yet.
- If it is not working yet, then simply update your outdated version of the mydlink app or mydlink.com web interface.
What’s the need for the dlink camera default password?
Here are the following to know about “How to use the dlink camera default password?”.
- First of all, locate the web browser (opera mini, Google Chrome, browser, etc.).
- Insert under the URL filed mydlink.com or type the D-link camera default IP address.
- The default IP is 192.168. 0.20, so locate the web management page of this wireless camera and log in to it.
- After that, simply press enter.
- Now, you will create the mydlink account with its mandatory credentials.
- Simply insert the default username as admin, designate the admin field or enter a new username for this D-link wireless camera.
- Apart from this, entering the password field is its default password.
You can now use this Mydlink cloud camera password to access the web management page of this wireless camera while you are signing in to this camera.
How to use a D-Link camera without internet?
Following are the steps to using the wireless could dlink camera without taking the internet connection.
- Fundamentally, the D’Link cloud wireless camera supplies can be observed instantly by the IP address protecting an internal network indeed outwardly Internet access.
- Smart & Android and iPhone are also mandatory to access the mydlink Lite app.
- So, you have to only access the “Local” or “admin” page of this wireless camera using the IP address.
- The option of This D-link device will confer the D-link camera fodder presented when the phone is combined to the corresponding wireless network.
- So, let’s use this wireless D-link camera without taking any internet connection.
- You can also read out the instructions of this user manual to know about this camera furthermore other information.
- If in any case, the D-link setting password fails then you are simply resetting this system.
- Go under the settings section and click on the reset option. After that, navigate the interaction which is shown on your mobile screen.
- As per instructions, you simply reset the Dlink wireless router factory default settings to reset this camera and use its impeccable.
Hence, these are the specific steps to using the D-link cloud camera without taking the wireless network connection. Hopefully, these aforementioned points are useful for you.