The Canary pro security camera is a 1080p HD wifi IP video display that features high-quality sound. You can watch every field with three times the zoom at a wide angle of 147 degrees. The two-way audio camera allows you to communicate through two or more people in real-time. It detects the person’s activity and turns on the inbuilt 90 dB siren by itself. After the installation, it gives a pleasant and advanced look to your home. You can even monitor babies with a motion detection feature. It works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant that enables you to integrate with voice commands. With night vision, you can clearly observe the activities.
Two Factor authentication as well as 256 bit AES data encryption and end-to-end encrypted storage advance the security and privacy of individuals. It is widely used and trusted by more than ten thousand people. The thirty days free service permits you to watch the history, already captured videos, select custom modes, download unlimited videos, and much more. The canary pro indoor security camera features are as follows.
Canary Pro Security Camera Features
The indoor camera arrives with many great features. Some highlighted features are as follows.
- The Homehealth technology detects how much the air quality, humidity, and temperature affect your body.
- Thereby an alternate way to keep you healthy.
- The Canary camera automatically beeps a 90+ dB siren if any motion is detected. You can stop the sound easily with the Canary app.
- Just tap the one button to call the emergency service with the Canary app if unusual activity is seen by you.
- The encrypted data and videos secure the recorded videos with 256 bit AES data encryption. The canary pro indoor camera installation and setup are as follows.
Canary Pro Camera Setup
First of all, unbox the shipment box and take out all the equipment along with the camera, yellow auxiliary cable, power brick, and USB cable included in that. Place the camera in a safe and even location. Learn the Canary pro camera user manual and follow the instructions to set up the device. You need to connect the camera to the internet using the wifi or ethernet cable.
Verify that the wifi network uploading speed is greater than 1 MBps and it should be broadcast at 2.4 GHz frequency band with 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n. However, the Android device version and iOs version should be greater than 4.3 and iOS 8 respectively. As it is a wireless security camera, there is no need for wiring to install it. You can simply use the Canary app to set up the device. To set it up, here are the following instructions.
Choose the location
- Choose the location where you wanna set and place it.
- Plug the micro USB cable into the port and the other end should be to the wall socket.
- The Canary pro camera light glows and starts changing colors.
- Now plug one end of the yellow auxiliary cable to the Canary while the other top the phone.
- After spotting the location, follow the instructions to download the app. Now download the app.
Download the Canary app
- First, you need to download the Canary app. Pick up your tablet or smartphone and chase the store on iOS or Android system devices. The app is free to download.
- Just touch the get or install button to download it.
- The separate way to download the apk is by using the web browser.
- Reach the web browser on your mobile phone and chase canary.is/app to download it. Now launch the Canary app you downloaded.
Follow Screen Instructions
- Create a Canary account by filling in the name and other personal details.
- The app will show you Canary premium services. Select the one you want and go ahead. You can choose the free service that is available for 30 days.
- Now on the home screen, tap three horizontal lines next to the device settings.
- Tap on the add camera icon and pick up the location where the camera is installed.
- Now choose the type of canary and finish the setup. Now, look at the Canary pro security camera login steps that are described below.
Canary Pro Camera Login
The Canary login steps are simple and can be done by viewing the following steps.
- Firstly, reach the Canary app from your mobile phone and open it.
- It will show you how to enter the authentication details.
- Just fill in the login sections by typing the username and passphrase and hitting log in.
- If you did not have one, you can simply tap on signup and create a fresh Canary account. The Canary pro home security camera troubleshooting steps are here.
Canary Camera Troubleshooting
The troubleshooting tulips for Canary pro security camera troubleshooting solutions are as follows.
Reasons for Canary Camera not working. Check Solutions.
- If the USB wire is not accurately attached to the device, it may not work. Inspect the wire and attach it firmly to the device.
- The yellow auxiliary cable should be joined both to the camera as well as the mobile phone.
- It may also be due to an unstable power connection supplied to you. Power off the electric supply and connect again.
- Reset the camera if the above tips won’t work for you.
How to reset Canary pro?
To factory reset the Canary pro, here are the steps.
- Firstly, unplug the Canary device from the power source and thumb down the power button for around twelve to fifteen seconds.
- If the LED light on the front was on, thumb down until it turns off. When you see the white rotating light, release it.
- Reconnect the device after remaining for one minute.
How to connect Canary to wifi?
- Launch the Canary app and pick the location after swiping down.
- On the device settings, see the wifi connections.
- Touch the device connections now.
- Select the connection method. Here you need to select wifi.
- Remain for a few seconds until the Canary camera lights blue. That’s it. The wifi connection has been established.
Canary app not working
- Restart the mobile phone you are using.
- Close the Canary app and relaunch it. If it does not work, then uninstall the app and install it again.
- If the Canary pro yellow light seems, it means the device is not detecting the internet connection. The Canary device should be in the wifi range if connected wirelessly.
- If you attached the USB wire, then assure that it is plugged firmly.
- The internet connection speed should be steady and stable. Also, Confirm with your ISP.
Canary Camera Review
Purchasing this camera is still an advantage in 2021. The two-way audio, three times the zoom at a wide angle of 147 degrees, 1080p resolution, encrypted videos, and much more features in this pricing is the key benefit. The night vision works great too. No need to set up the camera as it comes with cakewalk installation. Just simply connect to wifi and enjoy the live video. I purchased two cameras and both are working superbly. I literally commend purchasing this camera without any regret at this effective cost of 149 dollars.
Q1. What’s the Brand name?
Canary, a reliable camera brand.
Q2. Does this Canary pro security camera work at night?
Yes, it arrives with inbuilt camera night vision features that record the videos clearly even at night.
Q3. Is the app free or paid?
The answer is paid. But you can get a 30 days free subscription.
Q4. My camera is not working. What to do?
Reboot the mobile phone you are operating to connect the camera. Close the Canary app and relaunch it. If it does not work, then uninstall the app and install it again. If the Canary pro shows yellow light, the device is not catching the wifi connection. The Canary device should not be far from the wifi range if linked without wire. But if you attached the USB wire, then make sure that it is joined firmly. The internet connection speed should be steady and stable. Also, Confirm with your ISP.
Q5. How much wifi speed is required to watch a live video?
The minimum internet uploading speed required to watch live video is 1 MBps.
Q8. How to reset the Canary Camera?
Unattached the camera from the AC plug and force down the power button for about twelve to fifteen seconds. If the LED light on the front was on, thumb down until it turns off. When you see the white rotating LED light, release it. Reconnect the device after staying for a minute.
Q6. How can I recover the clip to my PC?
Sorry, you can’t recover the video clip through PC.
Q7. Can I connect the Canary to Alexa?
Yes, you can connect the Canary to Alexa and Google Assistant.