The Arlo Pro 4 is a 1-pack & wireless spotlight security camera. It comes along with a 2K video with an HDR feature that allows you to zoom the picture with 12x & lets you capture essential details with clarity. Additionally, you thoroughly see a bigger picture with this camera. The Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera has a wide 160° diagonal viewing angle lens for auto image correction and reduction of the fisheye effect to make this surveillance camera perfect for protecting medium to larger spaces. The wireless connectivity technology is equipped in this camera. The night vision feature also works with the arlo pro 4 wireless security camera. With this vision, this camera records clear pictures and videos even at night. The speaker & microphone is built-in that allow you to hear and speak to anyone in your home from your smartphone.
Moreover, the integrated spotlight is built-in in the arlo pro 4 security camera. This powerful spotlight light lets you view significant details even at night. This camera is 100% wire-free & also weather resistant. Alexa also works with this security camera, then you can easily voice control this camera with this device. Furthermore, the siren is also built-in, triggering the siren from the Arlo app.
Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera Installation
The Arlo Pro security camera records high & clever images. But you can use it outside your home only. If you want to use this camera for your home, then for that you have to install, mount and install this camera out of the packing box. Here are some arlo pro 4 installation instructions.
Insert the battery:
- The spotlight security camera comes along with 1 Lithium-ion battery & it is partially charged.
- You have to unbox the battery in the packaging box of the security camera.
- Then, open the battery compartment & properly insert the battery into the battery compartment.
- Use the power cable & AC adapter that comes into the packaging box, & charge the battery of this security camera.
- The LED light of this camera blinks blue.
Find a good location for your security camera:
- The camera location is completely clean & not dirty.
- Do not install this camera in a dirty & heating place.
- Choose a spotlight camera position within the WiFi network range.
- Do not install the arlo pro 4 xl camera near heating devices such as microwaves & refrigerators.
Wall-mount camera with magnetic mount:
The Arlo Pro 4 security camera comes along with a magnetic mount. Then, with arlo pro 4 magnetic mount, you can easily mount the camera.
- To install a magnetic mount, you have to choose a location for the mount up to 6.5 feet high.
- Now, tighten the mounting screws that come with box screws on the wall. Additionally, if you are working with drywall, then you use the plastic drywall anchor.
- If your camera is connected to a charging cable, and there is an extra charging cable, then wrap this cable away from the mount.
- Snap the magnetic mount of the security camera onto the stopper & screw.
- With the AC power adapter, you have to attach the camera to the wall power outlet.
- You have to adjust the spotlight camera to your preferred viewing angle.
Congratulations! The arlo pro 4 installation process is successfully complete. After that, you effortlessly connect your camera to the WiFi network.
Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera WiFi setup & Connection
The Arlo security camera entirely works with WiFi network connectivity. Then, you can easily & securely watch a live view of your home anywhere. But some camera users think about how to set up arlo to wifi. Here are some WiFi setup steps.
- Ensure the WiFi network on your Android or iOS device. If the network is not available then connect your device to a 2.4GHz network with a single SSID & password.
- You go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your Android or iOS device and search the Arlo App.
- Now, launch the Arlo App in your 2.4GHz network-connected device.
- By using login ID instructions, you have to sign in to the Arlo account.
- On the homepage of the Arlo app, you have to tap the “Add Device” option.
- Then, select your camera in the following camera list & properly add the camera to the Arlo App.
- Now a notification will pop up, you have to connect your camera to the WiFi network, you have to click on Yes.
- To the WiFi setup, you have to enter SSID in their field & also enter the password in their field.
- In the end, tap the connect option.
Finally! The WiFi connection & Arlo Pro 4 camera setup steps are entirely finished.
Spotlight camera Arlo Pro 4 manual
The Arlo Pro security camera has a wide 160° diagonal viewing angle lens that captures a high & full clear image. The video quality is absolutely superior with 2K HDR. But some cameras’ users think before installing or buying the camera. In the user’s mind, many questions arise such as how to install arlo pro 4 camera, how to mount Arlo Pro 4, how to set up a spotlight camera to WiFi, how to reset the arlo pro security camera, how to change the battery in the spotlight security camera, & other questions. You will find the answers to these questions inside the manual that comes with the security camera.
Moreover, in the arlo pro 4 manual, you also find the camera information. Arlo Pro 4 camera model number is VMC4050P-100NAS; Lithium-ion batteries required; Wi-Fi connectivity protocol; foam factor is dome; wireless connectivity technology; brand name is Arlo; outdoor usage; 2-way audio; color night vision; wire-free; & other.
Arlo Pro 4 camera setup steps
To properly manage the camera, you have to configure the setting of this camera. The arlo pro 4 camera setup is necessary to properly manage the spotlight camera. In the given below, there are some setup steps.
- To properly set up the Arlo Pro 4 spotlight camera, you have to launch a web browser. On the search field of the browser, you have to enter https://my.arlo.com.
- The login windows pop-up, you have to fill login ID instruction in the available field & accurately log in to the account.
- Moreover, you can also perform the setup with the Arlo App.
- To change the Arlo password, you have to open the Arlo app. In the login setting, enter the old password. After that, enter a new password & then confirm it. Tap change password.
- To change the time zone, tap the time zone option under the Arlo app settings.
- Change the Arlo security camera name, you have to tap the camera. Then, tap Edit next to the camera name. Enter a new name in their field, camera name limited 32 characters.
- To turn off the LED, tap the camera LED option in the Arlo app setting. Tap the battery fully charged Indicator to turn the LED off and on.
- To enable or disable Auto HDR, tap the video setting. You have to tap Auto HDR.
- Modify the video quality, you have to tap the video setting & select power management. Tap to select Best Video, Optimized, or Best Battery Life.
- To modify the color night vision off or on, Tap to select Best Video, Optimized, or Best Battery Life.
- At last, you have to select the save option to save all the settings.
Eventually! The arlo pro 4 setup steps are securely complete.
Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera Troubleshooting steps
Sometimes the common issue comes due to the camera’s user not being able to enjoy the spotlight camera features. Then, for the common issues, here are some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issues in a quick manner.
Arlo Pro 4 camera not connecting to WiFi:
Sometimes, the Arlo pro 4 not connecting, so the user cannot watch the live view.
- Ensure the security camera is placed under the WiFi router range.
- Make sure you use the correct password & Arlo App properly.
Spotlight camera not charging:
If Arlo Pro 4 not charging then this camera does not surveillance your residence.
- Examine you using the correct power cable & AC power adapter.
- Sometimes, the battery that is installed in the security camera compartment is useless, then it is not charging.
Security camera not recording:
Many times, the security camera is not recording the video, here are some resolutions.
- If Arlo Pro 4 not recording the video, then ensure the battery backup.
- To resolve the issue, you have to restart the security camera with the power button that is available on the spotlight camera.
Arlo Pro 4 not scanning qr code:
The Arlo camera completely works with the Arlo App.
- If Arlo Pro 4 not scanning qr code, then ensure the WiFi network connectivity.
- To download the Arlo App, you have to visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Night vision not working:
The night vision feature works with the Arlo security camera. But sometimes, the arlo pro camera night vision not working.
- To resolve the issue, you have to check the night vision setting. If the night vision setting is disabled then enable it.
- To fix the issue, you have to reset the cameras by pressing the sync button.
Arlo Pro 4 spotlight camera review
In my point of view, the arlo pro 4 spotlight camera review is a stupendous & high-quality wireless security camera. In this camera, the 160° high-quality & angle lens is equipped that allows you to watch a bigger picture. There are a lot of advantages to this lens, with this you can see a very big picture and the video quality is damn clear. Additionally, the 2K video with HDR feature is also powered. These features completely allow you to watch the video in ultra HD quality & quickly identify the things. The battery is a built-in Arlo pro spotlight camera. This battery thoroughly works for up to 6 months. With the AC power adapter, you can effortlessly charge the battery. This camera absolutely works in all weather. The weather-resident feature is equipped then works in the rainy season.
Additionally, with Arlo Pro 4 security camera, you can easily smarter alert & quicker action. The Arlo App works with this security camera that allows getting live alert notifications on your mobile phone. Sometimes the Arlo Pro 4 offline due to a faulty battery, then you can easily change the battery & security camera online. The security camera coverage from every corner. Thus, the Arlo Pro 4 security camera is an optimum & most ideal solution for your residence.