The Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight camera is formed with ingenious wireless technologies. It was launched in the market on the date of September 26, 2019. It was launched by the international award-winning Arlo Technologies, Inc. manufacturing company. This is a single night vision spotlight camera that works with Alexa. It includes the VMS4240P-100NAS series and works with the 2 Lithium Polymer batteries. This Arlo camera pro 3 dimension is 14.57 x 9.45 x 9.57 inches and its weight is 1.9 pounds. The size of this wireless night vision surveillance camera is impeccable, it can be placed anywhere in your home easily.
It is out of the world and most use a wireless security camera. Through this, you can easily stream your home to each and every edge with a 2K HDR image clarity night vision feature. Moreover, this Arlo (VMS4240P) Pro 3 spotlight camera – 2 camera security system works with Google Assistance, SmartThings, Ok Google, Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, etc. The working of this wireless security camera is much better and ingenious in comparison to anyone else. If you want to secure your home in an effective way then you can use this and make your home smart with this camera.
Arlo Pro 3 2K HDR Wire-Free Security Camera System Installation
Below are some amazing steps mentioned in a series of the Arlo Pro 3 Night Vision Camera Setup. Let’s use these steps to use this Arlo VMS4240P camera correctly.
- Firstly, take out the Arlo Pro 3 camera add-on camera from its new packaging box.
- Must take further accessories of this Aro camera like Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera installation manual, smart hub, Ethernet cable, power adapter, USB cable, batteries, etc.
- Now, you take the Arlo pro 3 manual guides and learn primarily setup instructions from this manual.
- So, be familiar with this product manually and let’s use this wireless security camera precisely.
- Now, you have to mount this Arlo wireless Pro 3 security system in your home’s optimal location.
- Combine the smart hub with the Ethernet cable, power cable, USB cable. Also, insert the batteries into this Arlo wireless security Pro 3 camera battery compartment.
- Apart from this, also insert the magnetic charging cable in this camera.
Install the Arlo app on your phone or tablet and Switch on its power
Here are the steps to installing the Arlo app on your phone or tablet. These are some points.
- Make sure your mobile phone is connected with an impeccable connection to the internet.
- If this is joined with a well-connected user, then simply scan the Arl pro 3 QR code which appears in the user manual.
- Now, directly install it and open this app to register your device.
- Create an Arlo wireless security camera account.
- Enter the Email and get a verification code on your registered Email.
- Now, also fill up the necessary credentials for the Arlo Pro 3 login.
- Enter the Arlo wireless security camera username or default password and click on the create account.
- Now, switch on the power of this Arlo wireless security camera and also switch on its smart hub power.
Pair the Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera with the Arlo App
If you are thinking about “How to pair or sync the Arlo pro 3 wireless security camera?”. So, let’s take the steps below-given.
- Surely, you have already created the Arlo pro 3 login account.
- If it is created, then simply click on the “+” this plus sign icon and let’s add or pair your smart security surveillance camera with this app.
- Select the device name, this is Arlo Pro 3 and the smart hub is also connected with this app, now, click on the pair or sync option.
- This is a pairing now, so kindly wait for a while.
Enter the network SSID and password to connect it with the internet. After this, the Arlo Pro 3 LED light blinks to indicate its working status.
Now, this is paired with this Arlo app, now you can use this app for the Arlo Pro 3 live view streaming your home all activities.
Arlo VMS4240P Pro 3 2k wifi security camera system Setup
The steps to change the settings of this camera, so let’s apply these settings for the Arlo camera and use it easily.
- Launch the app or use https://www.arlo.com to proceed to the Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera setup page.
- Take the subscription first to use it and its maximum cost covers up to $19.99 per month.
- Go into the settings, apply the Arlo pro 3 low light settings and enable the notifications to show alerts on your mobile phone instantly.
- The Arlo Pro 3 base station is useful for connecting your smart hub with the router network.
- From the Arlo Pro 3 settings section, you can also update the firmware of this wireless smart hub.
- Moreover, to apply the settings to change this camera capturing quality then replace it through quality settings.
- Apply the Arlo Pro 3 local storage and light settings.
- Just, follow the on-screen instructions and replace them. Lastly, to apply your changes, simply click on the save option.
Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera Troubleshooting
Following are the steps below to fix the Arlo Pro 3 issues.
(i) Fix the Arlo (VMS4240P) Pro 3 won’t charge an error
If the Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera does not charge that means this is not connecting with the magnetic charging cable precisely. Kindly again connect the charging cable with this camera or also insert the battery again in this wireless security camera to resolve this issue.
(ii) Resolve the Arlo Pro 3 won’t sync
The Arlo wireless security camera sometimes now syncs or pairs with your Arlo app due to a weak connection of interest. Kindly check your network connection to fix this error.
(iii) Arlo Pro 3 won’t connect to a base station
To fix this error, you just reconnect your wireless security camera with the electrical power or network connection. This effective resolution method also resolves the Arlo wireless camera pro 3 not working issue. So, let’s apply it and fix the causing error instantly.
(iv) Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera not connecting to WiFi
To fix this error, go under the settings for the Arlo security camera Pro 3 WiFi setup. After that, apply the settings to take the 2.4Ghz band connection or save it. Ensure that the wireless network is connected now with this system.
(v) Arlo VMS4240P not recording videos in the library or not detects motions
In this case, you just reset the Arlo pro 3 WiFi camera. Keep pressing the Arlo VMS4240P WiFi camera reset button for three to five seconds. After that, use this camera again and ensure that this issue is fixed.
Arlo Pro 3 VMS4240P security camera with HDR Review
The Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera – 2 Camera Security System is a compatible wireless surveillance camera. It records the 2K HDR Video in a clear way. It comes with the Color Night Vision features and 2 Way Audio system. This captures and detects the motion with the 160° View. It is an excellent Wire-Free security camera that works with Alexa. It is available in a single White – VMS4240P colour. Let’s see the Arlo Smart hub review and this Arlo pro 3 wireless security camera review to know this product’s features. The Arlo Pro 3 base station compatibility is almost perfect, it easily works with any networking system. Apart from this, the wireless security camera also works very precisely. So, if you want to need an Arlo Pro 3 outdoor security camera then use this system for your home surveillance.
Arlo Pro (VMS4240P-100NAS) 3 Spotlight Camera – 2 Camera Security System Manual
These are specific queries from the user manual. So, let’s read all the user manual instructions to know about such queries answers.
- Is the Arlo VMS4240P Pro 3 camera compatible with Arlo Pro 2 base station?
- How to mount the Arlo Pro 3 camera outside?
- How to install the Arlo Pro 3 magnetic mounts?
- Can I reset the Arlo VMS4240P WiFi camera factory default settings, but how?
- How to sync Arlo VMS4240P pro 3 camera?
- How to sync Arlo VMS4240P Pro 3 base station to phone?
- What should I do to set up the Pro 3 Arlo base station?
- How to connect the Arlo VMS4240P base station to wifi?
- How to change the wifi network on the Arlo VMS4240P base station?
- What should I do to update the Arlo wireless security camera VMS4240P firmware?
- How to connect the Arlo pro 3 VMS4240P with Alexa or Google Assistant?