Looking to login to your security camera! For a different camera, we have different ways to login to the surveillance security cameras. Some cameras allow you to login through App whereas some cameras can be accessed through web browser interface as well.
Furthermore, brands like Arlo, Nest, YI, provide both app-based and web-based login through my.arlo.com, home.nest.com, and yitechnology.com. Whereas Cameras like Wyze, Blink, Tethys, Zumimall, Ring, Kamtron, Foscam, Amcrest, etc provides only an App-based setup. We can log in to the camera account for setup or change settings according to our needs.
Can’t log in Arlo web browser https://my.arlo.com for Arlo Cam setup
Here are some of the reasons for not being able to login to the Arlo web browser(my.arlo.com) with its solution:
- Firstly, you might be using an incorrect username or email address for my Arlo camera login.
Make sure that you are using the correct email address that you used to create your Arlo account.
- You might also be using an incorrect password.
Sometimes, you may be using the wrong password to log in. Make sure caps are turned off. If you had forgotten your password, you should obviously reset it before login.
- Your browser might not be compatible with the Arlo web browser.
You should ensure the browser you’re using is compatible with the Arlo website. Internet Explorer 10 and above, Firefox 3.5 and above, Safari 3 and above, and Google Chrome any version is compatible.
- Your internet caches and cookies might not be cleared.
My Arlo Cam can be accessed if we clear internet cache in the browser to login into my.arlo.com
- Moreover, your browser session might be corrupt.
Some configurations of the browser might be corrupt, so restarting the browser will resolve the issues.
You can access the Arlo login page via two ways. One method is via web browser and the other method is via Netgear Arlo App.
Camera login through Mobile App
camera login through an app is a simple option that companies have opted for instead of the old browser setup. Now you can easily get alerts and notifications about what is happening at your home anytime. Also, if you want to just take a glance at how your baby sitter is handling your kid. Or if you would like to talk to them, with two-way voice interaction it is possible. You just need to open your camera’s app and monitor the live footage while you are miles away.
You will be having your home’s, office’s security on your palm. With the camera app, you will be getting and motion alerts whenever anything suspicious happens in your home. You can download the camera app’s like Arlo app, Wyze app, YI home app, googles nest app, MIPC App, Ring App, Cloud Edge app, reolink app, foscam app, Amcrest view pro app, etc for the security camera setup and to manage the settings as well. All these apps are available on Playstore along with Appstore easily. Scroll down to the below section to know more about these cameras’ respective apps. Moreover, you can download the camera app according to your OS here.
All about camera setup App’s
Can’t log in Nest web browser home.nest.com for Nest Cam setup
If you are not able to log in to your Nest Web Browser then you can try the below tips:
- Firstly, check your browser compatibility.
· Make sure you’re using a compatible browser such as Google Chrome.
- Check your credentials.
· Above all make sure you are using the right credentials, such as email/username and password.
- In the browser, also check whether the third party cookies are disabled or not.
· Disable the “Block third-party cookies” in your browser’s settings. By going to Settings -> Click the 3 dots on the top right ->Advanced ->Privacy and Security ->Site Settings ->Cookies ->Disable. However, if you still want to keep third party cookies after successful login in the same, then go to Cookies—->Re-enable the Block third-party cookies ->Allow ->add accounts.google.com ->Save.
Can’t login web browser yitechnology.com for YI Camera setup
If you are not able to log in to your web browser yitechnology.com, then try these below tips:
- Firstly, ensure you are using correct email id/ username or password
· Make sure you are logging in with the right email address and password
- Check the compatibility of your browser
· Check whether the current version of your browser is compatible with the yitechnology’s web browser or not. And of not, the kindly upgrade it.
- Your browser’s cache should be cleared
· Clear your browsers’ cache and cookies in the settings.
- Cross-Check your browser session is proper or not
· If your browser session is corrupt, then restart your computer and attempt to log in once again.
- Lastly, see if the third party cookies are disabled or not?
· To disable the “Block third-party cookies,” go to Settings—> Advanced—> Privacy and Security—> Site Settings—> Cookies—> Disable.
Surveillance Security Camera not working
When you are having issues with your security camera, make sure that:
- First of all, you have properly checked your Security Camera connection and power. It is crucial to read the user manual or guide that comes with the product to make sure you’ve connected the camera as expected.
- Secondly, the cabling is fine and also use a Cat 6 or Cat 5 Ethernet cable. If the cabling has the problem, then the security camera will not light up in the dark, and hence no video or image will be recorded at night.
- You reboot your camera to release the cache to flush, settings to recalibrate, and connections to self revise. This is a golden rule in IT troubleshooting and should be applied.
- The IP Address is unique, or is there any other device using the same IP address of the camera. Importantly for the camera to work, the IP address has to be unique.
- You update to the latest Firmware. This is because most brands or manufacturers release updates regularly to fix some of the problems and glitches.
- Moreover, update the latest client Software. This may be helpful if you can’t connect to the security camera via the software of it’s App.
- You refer to the Camera’s Frequently Asked Questions.
- Lastly, reset your security camera to its factory default. Clearly, this should be the final troubleshooting option to fix your camera.
If the above troubleshooting tips don’t work, undoubtedly you ask the Tech Support for further assistance.